Dust suppression project with NODUST®Infra in a leisure park during peak summer season. Dirt road cannot be paved as of environmental regulations. Also potholes are a big problem due to many passing cars. Maintenance costs a lot of money as the surface needs to be treated with water every single day. Consignee: Municipality of Harderwijk (NL).
- Find a sustainable solution for the dust problems by binding the dust on the surface;
- Cost effective and environment friendly stabilisation of the road to prevent further damage and high maintenance cost.
- Outstanding results: all problems solved;
- With NODUST®Infra the road stabilisation is so effective that only one treatment is needed for the complete season;
- Maintenance cost have been drastically reduced.
Instant dust suppression and soil stabilisation on busy dirt roads.