Construction site treatment with NODUST®Infra to prevent on-site dust problems of the new highway A31 Zurich – Harlingen in The Netherlands. The project was executed in cooperation with Dura Vermeer Infra BV and Ballast Nedam Infra BV.
- Ballast Nedam Infra BV
- Dura Vermeer Infrastructuur BV
- Dust suppression by binding the top-layer of the soil on the construction site;
- Make on-site dust suppression more effective and efficient with more flexibility.
- Outstandingly good results: dust problems fully overcome;
- Easy application and user friendly through flexible application in times of urgent dust emergencies; Efficient and cost effective alternative to keep the site dust-free without harming the environment;
- Application with conventional equipment; no special machines needed to treat dust problems;
- Much more efficient: Less usage of water and water trucks need to be used less often.
On-site storage possibility with mobile storage tanks for NODUST®Infra.